Monday, January 4, 2010

Some compliments from RWA's

I have seen Mr.Vohra espousing problems of Krishan Nagar in Bhagidaari Meetings. My name is KK Ghei and have been attending meetings since 2006 as HONY.SECCRETARY and member of DOCHB S LTD MADHUVAN.

Now i attend meetings as a representative of MADHUVAN RWA AND society etc.
I am Joint seretary of Consortium of welfare of citizens. Kindly enrol me as CONTRIBUTOR. I do not know how to send photograph.The letter and photograph will be sent separately.
my e mail is kkghei@ffisindia.com and mobile is 9811868133

1 comment:

  1. Today is a big day for colonies around ANAND VIHAR and along vikas marg.
    On invitation of respetable and beloved MLA Sh.Naseeb Singh i had privilege to be president at Anand vihar metro station and saw the METRO ENTRY AND after some time exit.
    But the thrill i still feel.
    It is upto us to prove that JAMUNA PAAR PEOPLE ARE AS SOPHISTICATED AS OTHERS ON OTHER SIDE OF YAMUNA.

    ReplyDelete