Monday, January 4, 2010

Some compliments from RWA's

Dear Mr. Vohra,

I congratulate you for your excellent approach to bring bhagidari at a point where it seems it has started breathing after its birth & christening by our respected chief minister Smt. Shiela Dixit.

No doubt Bhagidari is a blessing of its own kind for the masses of Delhi & I Jeet Kumar, actively associated with East Delhi district of Bhagidariin in the capacity of Secratary for a few years in succession for Apartments owners' assocation Mayur Vihar Phase 1, Pocket 3, Delhi - 91.

I have read your requirements for/ as a/ contributors as below, but now I have resigned from position stated above.

Will you accept my information / writings / suggestions related to our Pocket 3 Mayur Vihar Phase -1 association ? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Jeet Kumar
anubhavagencies@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment