|Ward No:- 021-E (KRISHNA NAGAR)|
|Census Ward No||Town Code||EB No||EB Extent||Tot POP||SC POP|
|229||800441||000100||T.Hut Near Block 10, Geeta Colony Cremation ground (Slum) C N 1 – C N 140||708||188|
|229||800441||000200||T.Hut Near Block 10, Geeta Colony Cremation ground (Slum)C N 141- C N 280||552||9|
|229||800441||000300||T.Hut Near Block 10, Geeta Colony Cremation ground (Slum)C N 281- C N 420||617||28|
|229||800441||000400||T.Hut Near Block 10, Geeta Colony Cremation ground (Slum)C N 421- C N 560||528||86|
|229||800441||000500||T.Hut Near Block 10, Geeta Colony Cremation ground (Slum)C N 561- C N 690||616||1|
|229||800441||000600||T.Hut Near Block 10, Geeta Colony Cremation ground (Slum)C N 691- C N 825 & C N 1+ C N3 (Complete)||530||342|
|229||800441||000700||T.Hut Near Budh Bazar (Slum)C N 1 – C N 125||726||442|
|229||800441||000800||T.Hut Near Budh Bazar (Slum)C N 126 – C N 251 Complete||652||185|
|229||800441||001000||T.HUT 2 Block (Akhara Wali Gali (Slum)C N 1- C N 82||456||110|
|229||800441||001100||T.HUT 2 Block (Akhara Wali Gali (Slum)C N 83- C N 142||445||95|
|229||800441||001200||T.Hut Multani Mohalla (Slum) C N 1 – C N 105||473||88|
|229||800441||001300||C N 1- C N 93New Krishna Nagar||472||0|
|229||800441||001400||C N 94- C N 193New Krishna Nagar||624||0|
|229||800441||001500||C N 194- C N 300New Krishna Nagar||560||32|
|229||800441||001600||C N 1- C N 90East Krishna Nagar||682||25|
|229||800441||001700||C N 91- C N 180East Krishna Nagar||457||15|
|229||800441||001800||East Krishna Nagar & T. Huts Near E- Block 4/4, Krishna NagarC N 180- C N 202 & C N 1 – C N 20||193||0|
|229||800441||001900||C N 1 – C N 94Jheel||550||25|
|229||800441||002000||C N 95 – C N 207Jheel||624||11|
|229||800441||002100||C N 208 – C N 305Jheel||492||0|
|229||800441||002200||C N 306 – C N 416Jheel||642||16|
|229||800441||002301||C N 417 – C N 475Jheel||300||4|
|229||800441||002302||C N 476- C N 516Jheel||428||18|
|229||800441||002401||C N 517- C N 559Jheel||454||17|
|229||800441||002402||C N 560- C N 604Jheel||559||113|
|229||800441||002500||C N 605- C N 719Jheel||561||41|
|229||800441||002601||C N 720- C N 775Jheel||574||16|
|229||800441||002602||C N 776- C N 830Jheel||669||8|
|229||800441||002701||C N 831- C N 887Jheel||511||0|
|229||800441||002702||C N 888- C N 950Jheel||427||5|
|229||800441||002800||C N 1- C N 85Jheel||349||22|
|229||800441||002900||C N 86- C N 170Jheel||349||21|
|229||800441||003000||C N 1- C N 92Chand Mohalla||662||518|
|229||800441||003101||C N 93- C N 152Chand Mohalla||466||351|
|229||800441||003102||C N 153- C N 198Chand Mohalla||374||112|
|229||800441||003200||C N 1 – C N 89Arjun Nagar old||622||40|
|229||800441||003300||C N 90 – C N 180Arjun Nagar old||536||10|
|229||800441||003400||C N 181 – C N 252Arjun Nagar old||464||0|
|229||800441||003500||C N 253 – C N 325 Arjun Nagar old||623||0|
|229||800441||004300||Akhara wali galiH.No C.N 1-129 including kali Mandir, sarvodaya vidyalaya, MCD Market Shops (1-140) pump House, Govt. Girls & Boys school, corporations office , Parks & T.Stalls||10||2|
|229||800441||004400||Block No-10Geeta Colony H.No 1-40||607||8|
|229||800441||004500||Purani Geeta Colony Block-10 H.No 41-96 including Hari Temple Dharamshala Hanuman Temple & Park||749||0|
|229||800441||004600||Geeta Colony Block 10 H.No 97-158 1/C Park||552||15|
|229||800441||004700||Geeta Colony Block No 10 H.No 159-206||634||0|
|229||800441||004800||Geeta Colony Block No-9, H.No 1-45, including park, Govt Sr.Sec School, house near 4, T.Shop 4.T.Huts. Om shiv mandir, guru dwara, Sarvodaya vidyalya, Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar Mahavidyalya, Ladies Tailoring centre C.N 159-206||583||0|
|229||800441||004900||Geeta Colony Block No 09 H.No 46-95||644||0|
|229||800441||005000||Geeta Colony Block No 09 H.No 96-145||586||0|
|229||800441||005100||Geeta colony & Multan vihar, Block No-9 H.No 146-187 including multan vihar H.No C.N 1-110 and including MCD school, MCD office, Tubewell homes, corporation land, Maa Santoshi Mandir, T.Huts, Bhairon Mandir, Shiksha Kendra, Radha swami satsang bhawan, Hanuman mandir, mother dairy||480||52|
|229||800441||005200||Mahila colony H.No. 1-74 & H.No 896-916 including shops, park, school & cooperation office.||545||11|
|229||800441||005500||Purani Geeta colony Block 8 H.No 89-105 Between Block 8 and 1 A, H.No 47-68, Block 8 H.No 74-88, including Park||399||0|
|229||800441||005600||Purani Geeta colony Block-2 H.No 1-44 Including park||525||0|
|229||800441||005700||Purani Geeta colony Block-2 H.No 45-94 Including MCD school, S.S.School & MCD Office||742||9|
|229||800441||005800||Purani Geeta colony Block-2 H.No 95-148 Including corporation office||630||0|
|229||800441||005901||C.N 01—C.N 28 Purani Geeta colony Block -3||494||8|
|229||800441||005902||C.N 29—C.N 58 Purani Geeta colony Block -3||581||5|
|229||800441||006000||Purani Geeta colony Block -3H.No 59-119 including garden & park||513||0|
|229||800441||006101||C.N 1-32 Purani geeta colony Block -4||423||0|
|229||800441||006102||C.N 33- C.N 73 Pruani Geeta colony Block-4 including park.||551||0|
|229||800441||006201||C.N 1-34 Pruani Geeta colony Block -4 including old dispensary Block -4||407||0|
|229||800441||006202||C.N 35—C.N 62 Purani Geeta colony Block -4||424||9|
|229||800441||006300||Purani Geeta colony Block -1H.No 1-52, Block 1A H.No 1-8||590||15|
|229||800441||006400||Purani Geeta colony Block -1AH.No 9-20, Block 8H H.No 1-46, School & Park||626||0|
|229||800441||006500||Purani Geeta ColonyBlock 8A H.No 1-52||555||0|
|229||800441||006600||Purani Geeta Colony Bolck 8A H.No 53-62 Block 8 H.No 106-134 including MCD dispensary, MCD office, Gas store, ESS & Mother Diary Booth||703||21|
|229||800441||006700||Block A H.No 1-18, Block A1 h.No 1-15, Shops, Block No A2 H.No 1-4 Krishan Nagar||494||0|
|229||800441||006800||Block A2 H.No 5-52, Block A3 H.No 1-27. Block A6 H.No1-27, Block A7 1-57 & Shops Krishna Nagar||629||0|
|229||800441||006900||Block A4 H.No 1-27, Block A5 H.No 1-27. Block A6 H.No 1-27, Block A7 1-57 & Shops Krishna Nagar||486||0|
|229||800441||007000||Indira colony C.N 1-80Krishna Nagar||571||254|
|229||800441||007100||Bolck B H.No 1-10 shops/ Resi B1-B9, Block B1 H.no 1-19, Block B2 H.No 1-19, Block B3 H.No 1-19 including TT 1 (1-13), TT2 (1-8), TT3, Temple school and Tank – Krishna Nagar||699||4|
|229||800441||007200||Krishna NagarBlock B4 H.No 1-19, Block B5 H.No1-28, Block B6 H.No 1-19, including mandir||618||0|
|229||800441||007300||Krishna NagarBlock B6 H.No 20-30, Block B7 H.Np1-31, B8 H.No 1-16 including park.||604||0|
|229||800441||007400||Krishna NagarBlock B8 H.No 17-30, Block B9 H.No 1-24, Block B10 H.No 1-18, Block B11 H.No 1-10.||647||4|
|229||800441||007600||Krishna NagarBlock C1 H.No 1-15, Block C2 H.No 1-15, Block C3 H.No 1-15, Block C4 H.No 1-15 inculidng Bank, DESU stall, Coal Depot||560||0|
|229||800441||007700||Krishna NagarBlock C8 H.No 6-15, Block C9 H.No 1-19, Blcok C10 H.No 1-15, including schook MCD store, Tabewell Vyamshala.||491||0|
|229||800441||007800||Krishna NagarBlock C5 H.No 1-15, Block C6 H.No 1-15, Block C7 H.No 1-15 Block C8 H.No 1-5||563||0|
|229||800441||008000||Krishna NagarBlock D4 H.No 1-5, H.No 1-25, Block D6 h.No 1-25||397||0|
|229||800441||008100||Krishna NagarMarket, cinema Block H.No 1-16 & 208/8, 209/8, Resi., Shop 1-5,15,18, PO Block H.No 1-29 Block D3 H. No 1-25, Block D4 H.No 6-25 including school, Arya samej mandir, water tanks & pump House, MCD Nursery, Liberty shop open, Lal Quarter||474||0|
|229||800441||008200||Krishna NagarBlock D H.No 1-15, Block D1 H.No 1-15, Block D2 H.No 1-25 , including park.||518||6|
|229||800441||008300||Krishna NagarBlock E H.No 1-13, Block D1 H.No 1-15, Block D2 H.No 1-8 including park, MCD Office||579||0|
|229||800441||008400||Krishna NagarBlock E2 H.No 9-16, Temporary Huts C. N1-17 near E4 krishna Nagar, Block E3 H.No 1-10 Block E4 H.No 1-31, Block E5 H.No 1-10 including park temple, Dispensary.||502||16|
|229||800441||008500||Krishna NagarBlock E5 H.No 11-38, Block E6 H.No 1-25 including mandir school & park Block E7 H.No1-12||538||1|
|229||800441||008600||Krishna nagarBlock E7 H.No 13-21, Block E8 H.No 1-5, NBlock E9 H.No 1-6 Block E10 H.No 1-7, B Block E11 H.No 1-6, Block E12 H.No 1-8 Block E13 H.No 1-6, Block E14 H.No 1-6, including shiv mandir||602||0|
|229||800441||008700||Krishna NagarBlock E15 H.No 1-29, Block E16 H.No 1-10 N;pcl E17 H.No 1-12 Including park Transformer||638||12|
|229||800441||008800||Krishna NagarBlock F1 H.No 1-35, Block F2 H.No 1-35, Block E A7 H.No 1-10, Block E A8 H.No 1-19 including school, MCD school and MCD office||793||0|
|229||800441||008900||Krishna nagarBlock F3 H.No 1-35, Bloc F4 H.No 1-35||515||6|
|229||800441||009000||Krishna NagarBlick F5 H.No 1-35, Block F6 H.No 1-18||560||4|
|229||800441||009100||Krishna NagarBlock F6 H.No 19-35, Block F7 H.No 1-35||496||0|
|229||800441||009200||Krishna NagarBlock F8 H.No 1-35, Block F9 H.No 1-35. Block F10 H.No 1-18 including school, park.||777||0|
|229||800441||009300||Krishna NagarBlock F10 H.No 19-35, Block F11 H.No 1-35, Block F12 H.o 1-35||657||0|
|229||800441||009400||Krishna NagarBlock F13 H.No.1-16, Block F16 H.No 10-18, Block F17 H.No 10-18, F18 H.No 10-18, Block F19 H.No 10-18, Block F20 H.No 10-18||691||5|
|229||800441||009501||Block F14 H.No 1-23 including Pry schook, vashya dharamshala, Gurudwara, Krishna nagar||502||0|
|229||800441||009502||Block F15 H.No 1-10, Block F21 H.No 15-18, Block F22 H.No 1-8, Block F23 H.No 1-8, Block F24 H.No 1-11 Krishna Nagar||482||0|
|229||800441||009600||Krishna NagarBlock J H.No 1-11, Block H1 H.No 1-11 Block J2 H.No 1-11, Block J3 H.No 1-9||697||0|
|229||800441||009701||Block J5 H.No 1-15, N;pcl H H.No 1-15, Krishna Nagar||481||0|
|229||800441||009702||Block H1 H.No 1-18, Block H2 H.No 1-18 including mother dairy booth, sehkari shop Krishna nagar||420||0|
|229||800441||009801||Block H3 H.No 1-19, Block H4 H.No 1-13 Krishna Nagar||383||0|
|229||800441||009802||Block H4 H.No 14-21, Block H5 H.No 1-23 including coal depot & park Krishna Nagar||493||0|
|229||800441||009900||A Block C.N 1- C.N 24 A Block C.N 1- C.N 28Radhey puri||507||20|
|229||800441||010001||C Block C.N 1- C.N 48 Near A Block Radhey puri||488||5|
|229||800441||010002||Block D 1-37Radhey puri Near A Block including point E- Block||505||0|
|229||800441||010101||E Block C.N1 – C.N 19, F Block C.N 1- C.N 18 Radhey puri Near D Block||367||4|
|229||800441||010102||F Block C.N 19- C.N 65Radhey puri near MCD school||557||32|
|229||800441||010200||G Block C.N1- C.N 40H.Block C.N 1- C.N 26Radhey puri||606||14|
|229||800441||010300||A Blcok Lal Quarter gali Shani Bazar Lal Quarter B Block Krishna Nagar H.No A7||445||3|
|229||800441||010500||Geeta colony Block 2 A H.No 1-25 Near Tonga Stand Jheel chowk||207||0|
|229||800441||010600||Geeta colny Block 2 A H.No 26-50 Near Tanga Stand Jheel Chowk||252||0|
|229||800441||010700||Geeta colony Block 2 A H.No 51-74 Near Tanga Stand Jheel Chowk||207||0|
|229||800441||010800||C-Block East Krishna Nagar H.No 01-31 Southside B-Block East Krishna Nagar||257||6|
|229||800441||010900||B-Block East Krishna Nagar H.No 01-26 South A Block||205||0|
|229||800441||011000||C-Block East Krishna nagar H.No 32-65 Mandir Marg Near Swaran cinema||227||0|
|229||800441||011100||B-Block East Krishna NagarH.No 27-46 Near Vaishya Dharamshala||340||0|
|229||800441||011200||School Lane Radhey puri, Near M.C Primary SchoolH.No 12-34||143||0|
|230||800441||005200||SARTAJ ENCLAVE BLK. A-1-A-4, A-1/1-A-1/4, A-101- A-104, A-1/101-A-1/104, A-201-A-204, A-1/201- A-1/204, A-301-A-304,A-1/301-A-1/304, BLK-B-1- B-2, B101-B102,B201-B202 , B301-B304, B-1/301, B-1/304,BLK-C1-C4, C101-C104,C201-C204,C301-C304,BLK-D1-D2,D101-D102,D201-D202,D301-D304, BLK-E1-E4,E101-E104,E201-E204,E301-E304BLK-F1-F4,F101-F104,F201-F204,F301-F304||371||0|
|230||800441||005300||SARTAJ ENCLAVEBLK-W,X,Y,T,U,V,Z,L,H,K,M,J &B, B1/1-B1/2,B-1/101-B-1/102, B1/201-B1/202, PETROL PUMP PARK||716||0|
|230||800441||005401||SARTAJ ENCLAVE BLK- P,Q,R,S,N,G & C-1, T.HUTS. AND P.PUMP||353||0|
|230||800441||005402||CHACHA NEHRU GOVT. STAFF QUATERSA-1-A-9,SQ1-SQ3,H1-H25,D1-D3 AND C1-C2||95||5|
|230||800441||006002||BEVERLY HILLS APPARTMENTS HNO.1-175||298||5|
|230||800441||009600||GEETA COLONY(POLICE STATION) STAFF QUARTERS- TYPE IInd & TYPE IIIrd AND HNO.1-112INC ENGG. OFFICE,POLICE STATION AND RAMLILA GROUND||420||37|
|232||800441||006900||Radhey Puri Extn I & II,CN-1-95||362||52|
|232||800441||007000||Radhey Puri Extn I & II,CN-96-190||277||11|
|232||800441||007100||Radhey Puri Extn I & II,CN-191-285||600||25|
|232||800441||007200||Radhey Puri Extn I & II,CN-286-380 Including Nirankari Bhawan||467||0|
|232||800441||007300||Radhey puri Extn I & II,CN-381-473||561||0|
|Total Population of Ward 21E (KRISHNA NAGAR)||62470||3680|
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
MCD Ward Delimitation notification can be viewed at the Link of State Election commission. Please feel free to share with us details of any significant changes in your area.
Moreover, what do you think about the increase or decrease of number of wards in certain areas i.e. some areas will now have only 3 wards and many areas will have 5 to 7 wards.
What do you think about its overall impact ?
Please revert : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings from PeriscopeLab,
This mail is regarding our meeting held at your home. I would like to take this opportunity of briefly introducing “PERISCOPE LAB” which is a well-established organization. Our solutions capabilities include systems design, RFID hardware (readers, tags and antennas), database web hosting, integration with third-party systems, and installation and maintenance services.
We have a long track record of successful deployments in the RFID/GPS industry in environments ranging from Residential societies, parking lots, distribution centers, shopping carts and pickup trucks. Our solutions includes:
1. Access control systems
2. App based automated Boom Barriers Systems.
3. Inventory Management
4. Parking Management
5. Pickup Trucks
6. Garbage Control
7. Personnel Management with RFID
8. Event Management with RFID
9. RFID in Healthcare
The name and business strength that has been earned by our organization today, is due to the professionally equipped and able staff, who have a varied experience of the market and good knowledge of serving the customers to their satisfaction. This is further enhanced by the innovative ideas of the management, who strive from time to time in creating awareness and keeping the company at par to the latest development of today's world.
As discussed I am sending you the presentation of “Connected RFID Enabled Boom Barrier” solution. I believe that combination of our solution, experience, and knowledge and the motive of your organization is the same which is bound to safeguard the society from unwanted threats of bad elements.
Need any clarification or quarry please feel free to talk.
Thanks & Regards,
If RWAs are interested, they may feel free to mail us for more details & it will be forwarded to Mr Gurkirat singh. Thanks.
Monday, January 16, 2017
बीस साल पहले भी दिल्ली की सड़कों पर पानी भरता था, आज भी दिल्ली की सड़कों पर पानी भरता है. बीस साल पहले भी दिल्ली की सड़कों पर खड्डे होते थे, आज भी दिल्ली की सड़कों पर खड्डे होते हैं. बीस साल पहले भी दिल्ली मे गर्मियों मे पानी की किल्लत होती थी, आज भी दिल्ली मे गर्मियों मे पानी की किल्लत होती है. बीस साल पहले भी दिल्ली सबसे ज़्यादा पोल्यूटेड थी, आज भी दिल्ली सबसे ज़्यादा पोल्यूटेड हैं. बीस साल पहले भी हम ट्रॅफिक जाम मे फस्ते थे, आज भी हम ट्रॅफिक जाम मे फस्ते है. और सबसे ज़रूरी बात, बीस साल पहले भी हमारी दिल्ली महिलाओं के लिए सुरक्षित नही थी, आज भी हमारी दिल्ली महिलाओं के लिए सुरक्षित नही है.
हालाँकि, इन बीस सालों मे, कई सरकारें बदल गई, कई नेता बदल गए, कई राजनीतिक दल बदल गए, लेकिन जो कुछ बदलना चाहिए था, वो सब कुछ नही बदला. हाँ, एक बदलाव ज़रूर हुआ कि पहले सफाई करमचारिओं की हड़ताल इस तरह नही होती थी, जिस तरह अब होती है. पहले दिल्ली इस तरह कूड़ा घर नही बनती थी, जिस तरह अब एक बड़े कूड़ा घर मे तब्दील हो जाती है. आज भी हमे सड़कों पर एंकरोचमेंट से छुटकारा नही मिला. आज भी दिल्ली की सड़कों पर रैश ड्राइविंग होती है. आज भी रोड रेज़ के किससे सुनने मे आते हैं. आज भी सरकारें, सिर्फ़ टॅक्स वसूली मे विश्वास रखती हैं, और आज भी दिल्ली की आम जनता, बेसिक साहूलतों के लिए तरसती है.
हम यह भी नही भूल सकते कि इन बीस सालों मे दिल्ली मे मेट्रो चल पड़ी, कई नए फ्लाइ ओवर भी बने, कुछ सड़कों को चौड़ा भी किया गया, और अगर यह सब कुछ ना होता तो शायद दिल्ली एक गटर बन चुकी होती. लेकिन सवाल यह है, कि अगर पिछली सरकारों ने कुछ किया तो यह कोई अहसान नही था, यह तो उनकी ड्यूटी थी, फ़र्ज़ था उनका, लेकिन क्या आपको नही लगता, कि जो कुछ भी हुआ, उससे कहीं ज़्यादा होने की दरकार थी ? आख़िर कब तक हम ट्रॅफिक जाम, जल भराव, एंकरोचमेंट, पोल्यूशन को झेलते रहेंगे ? आख़िर कब हमारी महिलाएँ, बच्चे और बुजुर्ग अपने को सुरक्षित मान सकेंगे ? आख़िर कब हमारे नेता इस दलगत राजनीति से उपर उठकर, दिल्ली के लिए, दिल से काम करेगे ?
बी एस वोहरा
मेरी दिल्ली मेरी शान, मेरी दिल्ली मेरी पहचान.....
मेरी दिल्ली मेरी शान, मेरी दिल्ली मेरी पहचान.....
Saturday, January 14, 2017
Dear Mr. Vohra ji,
Your mail for the New Year Greetings from Shri Suresh Prabha, Hon'ble Minister for Railways, which is an excellent sum-up admitting the drawbacks, hinting little action by previous Ministers (indirectly) to improve the health of the Railways, administratively and financially, who all had exploited the system to the fullest extent to feed their respective constituencies, his plan of action and innovations being attempted in various spheres etc. which are all admirable and must be appreciated. It is perhaps for the first time an Union Minister extend greetings to the public at large and seeking their valuable suggestions for effecting improvements in the age-old system! However, it is apprehended that the merger of rail budget which had always been presented separately for decades has now been merged with the General Budget to be presented by the Hon'ble Finance Minister in the forthcoming Budget session! We wonder if this merger will be good for the Railways or like other Ministries the Railway Ministry will also be looking forward to the alms of the Finance Ministry, thereby losing their independence to achieve their objectives! Let's look forward positively expecting good tidings to come out!
Thank you once again for sharing this mail with others to enlighten them on the working of the Railways!
With best regards,
TK Balu/Anand Vihar
Friday, January 13, 2017
It gives me immense pleasure to write to you at the onset of another new year. I wish the coming year brings happiness and prosperity in your life.
It is the able leadership of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji which is inspiring us to strive for revamping the Indian Railways.He has said that "This is a technology driven century. Innovation is important. Railways has to be about both 'Gati' and 'Pragati'. It is this mantra that guides us on this journey of transformation.
Last year saw many milestones being set in Indian Railways and many new initiatives being taken. We believe not only in making promises,but also keeping them.We fulfilled many of the announcements made in the Railway Budget last year and we are committed to achieve the remaining ones.
Improving travel experience for our fellow citizens is at the core of our work and philosophy. Enhancing safety, improving speed, creating new passenger amenities, augmenting infrastructure, introducing of new train products all have been means to achieve this end.
Recent train accidents have anguished and pained me beyond words. We had started on this mission to make Indian Railways safe 2 years ago, when I joined office. Systemic issues accumulated over years take time to be resolved. Chronic underinvestment in infrastructure has affected the safety of Rail network. Much has been done but there is still so much more to do to make Indian Railways a safer mode of transport. We are determined to address the issues and come up with solutions. In the last 2 years, we have taken following measures to enhance safety:
- Capital expenditure on safety related activities increased from Rs.39,200 Cr in 2013-14 to Rs. 46,048 Cr in 2015-16. We will be further increasing it to Rs.53,727 Cr in 2016-17.
- Pace of track renewal has been increased substantially to over 2000 km every year.
- Working on a mission to eliminate all unmanned level crossings by 2019.
- All coaches to be retrofitted and improved with anti climbing and anti telescopic features over the next 4-5 years.
- Entered into partnerships with several best-in-class global research bodies like Railway Technical Research Institute, Japan and Korean Rail Research Institute.
- Introduction of Ultrasonic Broken Rail Detection System to detect rail fractures on a real time basis.
- Train collision avoidance system is being introduced along high density routes.
Some of the highlights of our work, among many others have been:
- Introduction of country's first Humsafar Express between Gorakhpur and Anand Vihar in New Delhi. It is a fully air conditioned train with host of features like GPS enabled announcement system, pleasing interiors and exteriors,CCTV system,pantry with coffee making machine and microwave oven etc. An effort to provide luxury service at affordable price point.
- We had revamped the general coaches into special `Deendayalu' Coaches with amenities like pure drinking water, better ergonomically designed seats for our general class passengers.
- In the next 2 months, we would be ready with Tejas Trains which would redefine passenger travel experience in India.
- We organised one of the world's largest brainstorming exercise involving all Railway employees, Rail Vikas Shivir which was graced by Honourable Prime Minister.A dedicated transformation office is being set up in the Ministry to implement innovative ideas coming out of this exercise.
- We commissioned high speed Wi-Fi in over 100 stations across country and we would cover 200 more stations in the next year.
- We signed a MoU with Ministry of Urban Development to create "Smart Stations" in planned Smart Cities.
- On the freight side,we launched a spate of reforms including reduction in charges,liberalised key policies such as Siding and Parcel.
- Indian Railways bagged a total of 27 National Energy Conservation Awards (NECA) this year, given annually by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) under aegis of Ministry of Power, Government of India. This is highest ever tally by Railways.
- Partnered with Self Help Groups to provide local cuisines on trains, and thus facilitating employment creation,women empowerment and digital financial inclusion.
- A capital expenditure of Rs. 94,000 Cr in 2015-16 against 2009-14 annual average of Rs.46,000 Cr.
- 2828 kms of broad gauge lines commissioned in 2015-16 against 2009-14 annual average of 1528 kms.
- 1730 kms of electrification completed in 2015-16 against 2009-14 annual average of 1184 kms.
- Declaration of India's first "Green Rail Corridor" of Rameswaram-Manamadurai section which is 100% human waste discharge free.
- Installed 15000+ Bio Toilets in 2015-16.
- Clean my Coach service started to enhance on board cleanliness.
- E-catering, E-bedroll and E-wheelchair services introduced to provide seamless access to these services.
- Introduced one of the world's cheapest travel insurance for our passengers at only 92 paise for insurance of up to Rs. 10 Lakh. It has now been made free of cost.
- Reserved accommodation capacity increased to 44.7 Cr berths from 37.1 Cr.
- Implemented one of the world's largest complaint resolution system through social media,dedicated helpline numbers.
- 100% E-procurement of goods implemented to ensure transparency.
- Largest ever online recruitment exam conducted with over 94 lakh applications.
- 1000+ Water Vending Machines providing RO water installed at stations across country.
- A total of 340+ stations have been provided with CCTV surveillance to ensure safety.
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP)- Phase III approved by the Cabinet with an estimated cost of Rs 11,000 Cr.
- A total of 365 new trains have been introduced in 2014-15 and 2015-16.
- Trials of Talgo trains capable of running at 200 kmph successfully completed.-
- Collaboration between India and Japan on Mumbai-Ahmedabad high speed Rail project.
- Indian Railways has been at the forefront when it comes to promoting sports in the country.Sakshi Malik, who created history by becoming the first women wrestler from India to bag an Olympic Medal is a member of our Railways family. A total of 35 sports persons who represented India in the Rio Olympics were Indian Railways employee, thus comprising almost a third of Indian contingent.
- Three of our employees contributed in India's win in the Hockey Junior World Cup.
- Key result areas defined for ensuring accountability, objective performance appraisal.
All these milestones have been set under challenging circumstances.Years of underinvestment have led to overstretched infrastructure, inadequate carrying capacity and huge unmet passenger demand. Non rationalised passenger fares and cross subsidisation by freight revenue led to strain on financial health.
We believe, Indian Railways belongs to you and when we involve you in creating a vision for Indian Railways, excellent results could be achieved. With this in mind, we launched Railways Innovation Challenge inviting suggestions to improve various aspects of our working. We also launched a website to invite inputs for preparation of National Rail Plan 2030.
A lot has been done and a lot is yet to be achieved. It is our Honourable Prime Minister's firm belief that Railways can be the driver of country's economic growth. With this in mind, we step into the new year with renewed enthusiasm to achieve more, set new milestones.We are working on many focus areas which will propel Indian Railways further on the growth trajectory and benchmark it with the best in the world.
Some of the endeavours among many others we are working on are:-
- Redevelopment of railway stations into world class modern terminals with modern passenger amenities. The construction of first such terminal being planned at Habibganj, Bhopal would get underway in next few weeks.
- A five year investment plan of Rs. 8.56 Lakh Cr for giving a major push to infrastructure augmentation and thus create capacity for future.
- Enabling cashless transactions across Indian Railways at all interfaces.
- Working on a multi pronged strategy for running of high speed trains (with a speed of 300 kmph+), semi high speed trains (with a speed of 160 kmph+ - 200kmph), running of existing trains with increased speeds and introduction of faster trains.
- A big push on enhancing non fare revenue through advertisings, leasing out of spaces etc.In a first,a Non Fare Revenue Directorate has been set up in Railway Board for this purpose.
- More structural reforms and creation of new organizations to keep pace with the changing requirements. Railway Planning and Investment Organisation to prepare National Rail Plan 2030 and SRESTHA, a R&D organization to name a few.
- Plan to connect all capital cities of North Eastern states to be connected with broad gauge line by 2020 and stimulating economic development of the region.
- Two Dedicated Freight Corridors to be commissioned by 2019 which will decongest existing traffic and pave way for better passenger and freight service.
- Making Indian Railways 100% human waste discharge free through use of Bio-Toilets.
- Plan to generate 1000 MW solar power in next 5 years, thus becoming one of the country's largest solar power producer.
- Undertaking Accounting Reforms to create a transparent accounting system which will enhance profitability and improve overall efficiency.
- Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) to streamline operations, infuse technology, enhance efficiency.
- Establishment of Rail University as a holistic knowledge centre for Railways.
- LED luminaries at all stations.
All these visions could not be turned into reality without the support of our fellow citizens. Thus, we seek your support in taking Indian Railways to the next level and benchmark it with the best in the world.
I wish you and your family again, a very Happy New Year.