Friday, October 19, 2012

Re: 002003170463 - NO RESPONSE Re: Complaint regarding Meter Reading Jumping.

Consumer Complaint Analysis Group Tata powe

Dear Sir,
 
Incontinuation of my complaint below. The team from your office visited on 25th Sep 12 and down loaded all the dat and said that this data will be analysed and results given in 15 days. It is now more than 25 days.
 
Could you let me know the results. Alos since the data is held with you and not shown to me I am sure that in all fairness the data is going to be analysed by an independent body and not by your staff to ensure its authenticity.
 
I have copied this mail to Secretary, DERC also with a request to look into the grieveance and address it immediately.
 
Regards
 
Major Ramesh Agnani(Retd) 
Consultant(Telecom and Networking)
Telnet Consultants Pvt. Ltd.,

No comments:

Post a Comment