Saturday, February 27, 2010

DERC Public Hearing

Dear Mr Ghei Sir,

It is very sad that a learned person like you is absent on the day of hearing at DERC. We missed you a lot. I was thinking that you might have some other urgent piece of work that’s why you had not attended the hearing. Now only I came to know that you did not get invitation. It was (I think) due to yours not quoting your address in your objections or may be DERC people did not find your address in the letter that you had e-mailed them.

Sir your name was there in the list, but in address column only your e-mail ID was given and this information (list of persons filled objections with their addresses) was also available on DERC website.

Many of us including me, who filed the objections, received invitation from DERC by speed post on 19-2-2010. Hearing held on 23rd for RWAs, on 24th for Industrial /Commercial Associations and on 25th for NGO /Govt Bodies.

1 comment:

  1. Quite possible that when i filed objections through e mail i might have missed my address.
    In fact on last date mr.ashok bhatnagar and my self prepared 15 page reply and while he was sending around 11.30pm it just vanished. Mr. bhatnagar tried to retrieve and tried upto 1.30am and i got extremely tired(you know my health issues) and depressed,just hit the bed. In the morning, i sent what ever i could write through e mail.
    As i submitted in my earlier blog, i recorded verbatim discussion of BSES MEETING held in Nirman Vihar. This runs into 3 hours. THIS DISCUSSION IS PROOF THAT CONSUMERS ARE PAYING FOR STOLEN ENERGY AND UNMETERED SUPPLY.
    This point alone has bearing on tariff.
    I will go on tuesday and plead with derc to allow me hearing or take on record my audio recording.
    Still we have not received minutes of meeting held by BSES in karkardooma office and attended by you.
    That is why i felt necassary to record what speakers were saying and repies of BSES.
    Now in future we need to share info as when such meets are conducted.
    kk ghei
    A-78 MADHUVAN NEW DELHI 110092

    ReplyDelete