Monday, June 22, 2015

Nivea Body Deodorizer to keep away the bad odour !

While entering into the #sniffsniff, I had in my mind that we will be invited somewhere and there we will have to do #sniffsniff to identify the product. The name itself clearly revealed that it’s related to some product that can be identified by smelling.












While I was waiting for a call or a message from #sniffsniff, I got a beautiful packet by courier. It increased the curiosity of everyone in my family and we opened the packet to find a clip for the clothesline, affixed to the nose, on a pic, to keep away the bad body odour. We could easily guess that it’s some deodorant, any new brand being launched soon. 















The next in turn was a beautiful packet again, with a small gunny bag pouch containing coco beans. The smell was nice as we all like coffee very much. We were forced to change our earlier guess. Now the thing in our mind was that is it related to coffee or any new product that can freshen you that much that all of the bad body odours will be vanished ?




















But the third packet was a big surprise. It had a big mask in it that can be used to save yourself from bad body odour. A  white coloured, big mask. It was definitely not a sip of coffee. It was definitely some deodorant or something related to that. 

Embedded image permalink

I used that mask to cover my face and my nose to keep away from the bad smell of tonnes of garbage on the roads, as due to the strike by the Sanitation workers in Delhi, it was garbage all over. Please view my videos on AajTak & IBN 7 :




And it was the last packet that we got from #sniffsniff, that had a beautifully packed, slim & stylish NIVEA BODY DEODORIZER for men. We liked the product very much & it smelt so nice that even though it's for men, my wife is using it for a change.  




















I used Nivea Body Deodorizer during the last days of the strike by the sanitation workers in Delhi & it really helped me a lot in keeping away not only the bad body odours but also the bad smell of tonnes of garbage on the roads. It was very freshening & had the ice cool impact on me though its another variant is called energy. It was launched by none other than Arjun Rampal.

No comments:

Post a Comment