Thursday, July 11, 2013

May I ask the reason from Delhi Traffic Police ?

We have made dozens of complaints to DTP to look into the Traffic Jam position in Krishna nagar, Lal quarter, Jheel, areas. Many a time we got visits from ACP or TI in the earlier months to look into our problems. Many a times we uploaded vids of real traffic jams on the DTP site to exhibit the gravity of situation. Many a times we raised the issue at the Bhagidari meets at the DC office monthly meetings. But no action is ever taken & we were told that the staff crunch is the reason. We were told that almost 50% of the staff has to go to the VIP duty everyday. We asked for tow away vehicles to ease the traffic jams in the area but DTP could not offer us even a single round even in months as they said they have to maintain the Vikas Marg.

But strange the same DTP has enough staff to tow away the vehicles from the areas where there is no traffic jam, where the parked vehicle is not hurting anyone. Sometime ago I went to deposit the school fee of my kid at GHPS hargobind enclave & on coming back found my car towed away. Today I parked my car for few minutes to take away some papers from typist near the DC office & again my car was towed away. These are the areas where there is no rush, no traffic jam and nothing of that sort.

Strange the areas mentioned above don’t have the NO PARKING Sign boards & when I asked the DTP personal, his answer was that there is not even the PARKING Board.

some of the older vids :





No comments:

Post a Comment