Thursday, August 16, 2012

No response regarding Meter reading jumping !

Dear Sir,
 
I am writing this mail on behalf of my mother Mrs. Sadori Agnani, who is 87 years and unable to do such tasks. The complaint is regarding meter no. 60003894015. I have received a bill no. 010031551248 dated 31 jul 12 of 3255 units consumption in 67 days amounting to useage of over 48 units a day which is far above the average useage of 25 to 30 units per day.
 
I had complained regarding this to ccag (Refer to my trailing complaint refered below) once I found my complaint no. 002003170463 to have been shown as resolved without any action.
 
Subsequent to my complaint I have gone and met the staff at Inderpuri Office of your department under whose jursdiction my residence falls, on 13th Aug 12 .
 
I went and met all officers starting from Customer Care Representative, Mr. Sachin Singhal CRO, Mr. Ram Kumar, RMO and then Ms. Khanna the head there. How ever I was not satisfied with the response since no logical or technical reasons for excessive units consumption in this bill were given and am filing this case for resolution.
 
COMPLAINT.
 
1. The bill for this month shows useage of 3255 units for 67 days which is far too much, and works out to over 48 units per day as against average usage of 25-30 units.
 
My Submission.
 
1. My average usage pattern is of 25 to 30 units per month in summer months since this connection is used exclusively for ACs mostly.
2. The useage pattern for the present month, after receipt of this bill still remains 25 - 30 units which I am checking on daily basis now. Before this bill period also the usage pattern is similar.
3. The useage pattern for the same duration last year, as given by your CCS representative is 1484 units for 55 days, which works out to be just under 27 units per day.
 
With the above details it is evident that :
 (a) There is no internal wiring problems since the reading before and after the period of this bill remains in same pattern.
 (b) The meter is fine and no problems - so suspecting defective meter will not be correct. 
 
Logical Conclusion.
 
Since the usage pattern has not changed my present bill for 67 days period should be about 1675 to 1850 units as against 3255 units. There could be only two possibilities for this excessive billing:
 
1. Meter Jumping, which the RMO, Mr. Ram Kumar just refused to accept and rejected it out rightly without any technical or logical justification.
2. I have been UNDER BILLED in the last one year and then now since the tarrifs have been raised charged for all the under billed units.
 
I would like to submit here that I was not the only case that day in the office but about 60 to 70 similar cases.
 
My Redress.
 
Not with standing the resolution, I have paid my bill for the period and now approach your good self for the redress.
 
In view of the above I would request you to kindly reconcile and refund the excess amount billed and paid by me.
 
Thanking you,
 
For (Sadori Agnani)
Major Ramesh Agnani(Retd)
Consultant(Telecom and Networking)
Telnet Consultants Pvt. Ltd.,
Tele : 011 - 25770693, Mob : 98111 18546

No comments:

Post a Comment