Sunday, June 20, 2010

Online RWA Directory

My dear Shri Vohra Ji,
 
I am getting regular mail from you which is useful and inspire people to work for the society / Residents where we live. It is really a big project to compile a on line directory. You do deserve a congratulation in advance and other must support your ideas to bring desired results.
 
I shall be grateful if you inform me, if I send you a copy of directory of "AAN" (An action group of Army, Air Force & Navy officers residing in Safdarjung Enclave NEW DELHI). Our main aim is to live with dignity and help each other to keep the colony  neat & clean worth living in harmonious atmosphere.We do meet the service providers and other agencies to work and become responsible as well good performer.

In case if it is possible, I can send you the copy of our directory to include in your project  on line along with other. In case you need any other information in this regard, please do ask me.

Thanks and wish you success in your mission.
 
Major Mehar Sood (Veteran)
Vice President "AAN"

No comments:

Post a Comment