Saturday, January 29, 2011

OUR WATER MAINS ARE INSIDE INDIVIDUAL PLOTS MADHUVAN

Pardon my writing frequently about my colony madhuvan.
I am alarmed about encroachments, non burning of high mast lights, about complicity of police staff staff regarding traffice violations......
But believe me these are nothing as compared to which i am going to narrate below.
You are aware that madhuvan was name assigned to delhi officers co op house building society ltd new delhi.
Land was allotted in accordance with agreement executed by madhuvan society..one part and second part..president of india.
I was really at my wits end to see huge water quantity gushing from three points into ornamental park of MADHUVAN...just back of my house.
To day i came to know that ganga water or main water pipes have been laid inside plot of houses from 95 to 99.
Since water pipes are around forty years old, there is leakage here and there.
Due to this heavy leakage...there is low water pressure in surrounding areas.
How water pipes of colony could be laid inside private properties is a matter of concern and needs to be investigated.
Since our president of rwa has resigned and resignation accepted...i am president of Madhuvan RWA.
But i will prefer to be rembered as vice president

No comments:

Post a Comment