Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Dear Mr. Vohra,
It is not surprising! However, Anand Vihar - means the entire east Delhi - has hit the headlines for something unwanted and undesirable! You know fully well that 1/3rd of Delhi's population is from our East Delhi. Is it not yet an another record! The number of vehicles and industries are ever-increasing in size and dimensions extensively. Will they not create all the pollution? Parking of vehicles has become the biggest problem, more than anything else, leading to skirmishes, manhandling and even physical combat with weapons culminating sometime in death etc. We have lost our balance, consciousness, friendliness and become most selfish and self-centered throwing all our ethos, culture, tolerance etc. we learnt over a long period of time from scriptures etc. Our children have become more intolerant and indisciplined and even their parents cannot control or even reprimand! Unless we reduce the number of vehicles drastically and use public transport extensively, the present piquant situation, which we made, cannot be overcome by any legislation or force!
TK Balu/Anand Vihar
Monday, September 1, 2014
We had 5651 visits to our RWABhagidari web portal in the month of August 2014. Similarly, our RWABhagidari Blog had 9327 Page views in the last month. It comes to almost 15,000 visitors in a single month to the RWABBhagidari Blog & Web Portal.
This all is with your support & wishes. Our endeavour is to make it the Top most Network amongst RWAs.
With best regards,
B S Vohra
Friday, August 29, 2014
RWAs Directory is being revised now. It will take some time as NCR areas will also be added in it. Plz feel free to mail us your Fresh Listings with Name of RWA, Regn. Number, Address, Name of Office bearers, Contact numbers, E Mail ID, Website if any, at the earliest possible. Plz write YOUR LOCATION in the Subject section of the E Mail. Plz expedite. Please share the message with your friendly RWAs, where probably, we could not reach so far. Please log on to : www.RWABhagidari.com
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Fire in the Electric Poll in Krishna nagar. It was burning like a hot cake. But BSES office that is just at the walking distance could not smell it. Just a day before, in the BSES meeting it was informed by some of the members that such cases of Fire on the Polls as well in the meters have become common now a days. If such instances are occurring due to the deficiency in the equipment or services of the BSES, why the general public should suffer. Pic with thanks from Jugal bhai.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Sunday, August 24, 2014
Further to my mail yesterday, Why do we need JUDGES ..... A COMPUTER WILL DO JUST AS WELL .... Giving Dates and Strictly Following Procedures ...... I have been getting a gr8 response .......
I knew what I was getting into and am not disappointed ..... INDIAN LEGAL SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO MAKE THE INNOCENT SUFFER ....... while giving a loooooog leash to the Criminals both Hardened and White Collared.
Pundits of our Legal System pat themselves on their back and Haughtily proclaim the Legal Maxim ..... "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer" ...... and what is the situation today ....... THOUSANDS OF CRIMINALS HAVE MASTERED THE ART EVADING LAW IN CONNIVANCE WITH UNSCRUPULOUS LAWYERS AND INDULGENT JUDGES ........ millions of innocents stay incarcerated in jails due the JOKE CALLED THE LEGAL MAXIM.
Imagine the plight of the 10 odd Tamil Nadu's poor people who have been coming to Delhi for the past eight years only to record their statement but have to go back because of a few who do not turn up.
NOW, I HAVE A SOLUTION ...... if someone does not turn up or jumps bail, the trial should carry on 'in absentia' and statements of others recorded.
Why should the innocent suffer because of willful absence of a few avoiding the Law and preventing Justice being delivered ..... IN MY EXPERIENCE, A PERSON SEEKING JUSTICE APPEARS IN COURT EVEN FROM DEATH BED ......WHILE THOSE EVADING LAW ARE GIVEN ADJOURNMENTS ON THE SLIGHTEST PRETEXT.
In the present case Mr. Mehta, two of my friends and myself all professionals of some worth turned up to record our statement and could not do so because a Wasted Drug Addict got bail and since then neither he nor his Surety provider are traceable ...... and this could go on who knows for 8 years ......
In the mean time Nitin stays in jail and Ganesh keeps shelling out money on Unscrupulous Lawyers ....... WILL SOMEONE WHO KNOWS LAW SHED SOME LIGHT ....... why cannot the Trial Proceed and let the Absconder suffer ..... this in no way is miscarriage of justice ....... WHAT SAY.
- The number one way to communicate to a dog that you are his pack leader is to take him/her for a Pack walk daily, where the dog is made to heel beside or behind the human who is holding the lead. This is most important for all dogs, as in a dog’s mind, the leader always leads the way.
- A dog must not be allowed to sniff or eliminate anywhere he wishes, but only where you allow him.
- The dog should be concentrating on following the human.
- All humans must eat before the dogs.
- No table scraps should be fed to the dog during a meal.
- Feedings must be at a scheduled time.
- Humans must not let the dog go through any doorway first.
- When you have left the house or the room, even for a minute and come back, ignore the dog for a few minutes.
- A simple obedience command should be given before any pleasurable interaction with the dog. A child in the house should give the commands at least once a day and reward the dog with a treat when the command is followed.
- You should not lie on the floor to watch TV when the dog is around, as a human should never put himself in an equal or lesser height position than the dog.
- You are the first one who greets newcomers; the dog is the last that gets attention.
- If a dog is lying in your path, do not walk around the dog, either make the dog move or step over the dog.
- If you establish eye contact with the dog, the dog must avert his gaze first. Tell the children not to have staring contest with the dog.
- Dogs must not sleep in your bed.
- Games of fetch or play with toys must be started and ended by the human.
- Dog should not be allowed to lie on your furniture.
- No tug–of–war, as this is a game of power and you may lose the game giving the dog reinforcement (in the dog’s mind) of top dog.
- Dogs need to be taught ‘drop it’ or ‘release’ command.
- Dogs should not be allowed to pull on the leash.
- When you put the food dish down, the dog must wait until you give the "OK" to eat it.
- Small dogs or puppies who demand to be picked up or put down should not get what they want until they sit or do another acceptable quiet behavior.
- Dogs should never be left unsupervised with children or anyone who cannot maintain leadership over the dog.
- Last but certainly not least... avoid emotions, when you are around your dog. Your dog can sense these emotions and will see you as weak
Till such time, the civic authorities, which are completely irresponsible today, become responsible, this Menace of encroachment will not end. In Ward no. 109, South Delhi Mun. Corp. when this association reported illegal construction in the block, a junior engineer in connivance with other authorities, damaged other legal constructions in the block. When reported, the junior engineer was transferred, but no action.
Similarly, The foot path, in B3 Block of Janakpuri, on Dharam Marg, has completely been encroached at the cost of pedestrians. There is no authority including elected members to take care of the problem.
Please try bring this to the notice of concerned authorities.