Wednesday, January 20, 2010

They cheat using your mail ID

They will use your mail ID & will send a distress mail to persons you know. They will request that you are in foreign, & have lossed all the money. They will use your name, your ID & will give the Western union address to send immediately, some Money on your name in US Dollars which they promise will return on coming back to India. But please note they are the CHEATERS. Even earlier news have been published in various news papers.

Today our blog received a similar mail on the name of a known RWA from the mail ID of that RWA :

Sorry for not informing of my recent trip to London. I had intended to stay for five (5) days,

but for the mishap I had Some gangsters stopped me of my money and my traveling document, that I was left empty. I need to pay for my hotel accommodation and other traveling expenses, therefore will need candid help by asking for a soft loan of Two Thousand and five hundred Dollar ($ 2500.) to enable me solve the financial burden. Please, you can remit to me through Western Union Money Transfer.Name:TPS OBEROI,I will appreciate. Here is the address:
42, New ark Hse., Brixton, Lough Borough, London SW9 7SH. I promise to reimburse you in good time, soon as I am back.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Best reagrds,
TPS Oberoi

Though, we knew of this kind of mails, still out of curocity as well courtsey, we called Mr Oberoi and found him very much in Delhi in good spirits. Therefore, if you get any such mail, please dont rush to send the money. Check & verify the facts. Please note, any one can use your E Mail ID by using the bulk mailer softwares and you can be in problem for no fault of you. Therefore, YAHOO is giving the facility of DOMAIN KEY CERTIFIED MAILS. If a key is visible on the senders mail ID, it means ( as per Yahoo), it has been mailed from the said mail id. And in case no such key is visible, it can be a fake mail.

www.RWABhagidari.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment