Friday, January 1, 2010

A request to the visitors to www.RWABhagidari.blogspot.com :

We hereby request to valued visitors to our blog that if you are from any of the RWA, PLEASE become a contributor. We can allow the updation of your suggestions only through the contributors.

The general visitors are also requested to mention the name, address, tel number, mail ID so that we can verify the contents before moderation.

With best regards

B S Vohra
vohrabs@in.com
www.RWABhagidari.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I have seen Mr.Vohra espousing problems of Krishan Nagar in Bhagidaari Meetings. My name is KK Ghei and have been attending meetings since 2006 as HONY.SECCRETARY and member of DOCHB S LTD MADHUVAN.
    Now i attend meetings as a representative of MADHUVAN RWA AND society etc.
    I am Joint seretary of Consortium of welfare of citizens. Kindly enrol me as CONTRIBUTOR. I do not know how to send photograph.The letter and photograph will be sent separately.
    my e mail is kkghei@ffisindia.com and mobile is 9811868133

    ReplyDelete