Friday, January 8, 2010

Mr. R C Jain from Rohini

Dear Vohra Ji
It is nice to note that you have started a "BLOG" where residents of a co-operative group housing society can write suggestions and also, can highlight their grievances with local administration who don't bother to resolve the issues related to welfare of the residents. Reading about the BLOG in a recent issue of "The Hindustan Times", I thought of making some contributions as well as to seek replies to my certain queries but it has not been possible as in our society, an "ADMINISTRATOR" is appointed by RCS for the last nine (9) years. If you have any way for me to start making useful contributions to your BLOG without any authorization from the ADMINISTRATOR, please write about it. HOWEVER, I agree that my contributions can be pre-examined before getting them published.
Regards,
( R.G. JAIN )
Director
DeeBee Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
NEELKANTH APTS., SECTOR - 13, ROHINI, DELHI - 110 085,

No comments:

Post a Comment