Thursday, January 21, 2010

E-mail ID of ex-Delhi MLA Vijay Jolly hacked

NEW DELHI: The e-mail ID of senior BJP leader and former Delhi MLA Vijay Jolly was hacked recently. The hackers shot mails from his account claiming that Jolly had misplaced his wallet in UK and needed financial help. The hacker circulated the mail to Jolly's acquaintances mentioning he needed $1,450 to pay hotel bills so that he could return home. "I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with. I'll pay back the money as soon as I return. Let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where I can be reached,'' the mail had claimed.

Jolly has lodged a complaint with Neb Sarai police station alleging that his mail account was hacked by cyber fraudsters.

"Some cyber criminals are misusing my name to cheat and commit financial e-mail fraud. The mails have been sent to all my public, political, business, diplomatic and journalist friends. I have been in Delhi. I appeal to all my friends and well wishers not to be misled by the fraud e-mail message,'' Jolly said.

With tanks : source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/E-mail-ID-of-ex-Delhi-MLA-Vijay-Jolly-hacked/articleshow/5482212.cms

YESTERDAY, we received a similar mail on the name of Mr. T P S Oberoi, RWA, HariNagar. We duly informed him about this. Today, we got a call from Mr. T P S Oberoi, that his Mail account has been hacked. The mail we received yesterday said that :

Sorry for not informing of my recent trip to London. I had intended to stay for five (5) days,but for the mishap I had Some gangsters stopped me of my money and my traveling document, that I was left empty. I need to pay for my hotel accommodation and other traveling expenses, therefore will need candid help by asking for a soft loan of Two Thousand and five hundred Dollar ($ 2500.) to enable me solve the financial burden. Please, you can remit to me through Western Union Money Transfer.Name:TPS OBEROI,I will appreciate. Here is the address:
42, New ark Hse., Brixton, Lough Borough, London SW9 7SH. I promise to reimburse you in good time, soon as I am back.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Best reagrds,
TPS Oberoi

www.RWABhagidari.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment